We went and bought an iPod at Currys PC World and were pleased with the customer service and the product. We found it was around £20 more expensive than we had seen advertised but we were told that we could apply for £20 cashback. Well when I went on the web to claim that what do I find?
YOU HAVE TO WAIT 21 DAYS BEFORE YOU CAN CLAIM AND THEN YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH THE FOLLOWING HOOPS!!!!
How It Works
- To take advantage of this promotion please complete the online claim form on this website. You will need to provide the following information:
- Date of Purchase as detailed on your follow up cashback email
- Order Number as detailed on your online order confirmation email
- Product Code(s) as detailed on your follow up cashback email
- Date of purchase as detailed on your in-store receipt
- Branch Number as detailed on your in-store receipt
- Receipt Number as detailed on your in-store receipt
- Product Code(s) as detailed on your in-store receipt
- A full and valid claim form must be submitted no sooner than 21 days and no later than 60 days from the date of purchase, with the day after purchase counting as day 1. If claims are submitted before 21 days, you will be asked to resubmit your claim within the correct dates. Claims received which are after 60 days from the purchase date will be invalid.
- Once the claim has been received you will receive a confirmation of validation of your claim by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cashback will be paid directly into your nominated bank account within 14 working days of your claim being validated.